Sunday, December 20, 2009

Will an online business degree pay off?

I completed my business degree online after attending various colleges in the USA. My bachelor degree in business administration is from Thomas Edison State College. I also know several people that have degrees from the University of Phoenix.

Before picking a cyber school, make sure the college is accredited. You can search the US Department of Education database of accredited postsecondary institutions and programs.

My online degree hasn't really paid off for me. There is a project manager I work with that has less experience but a degree from American University. I would say her degree paid off more. However, this may have more to do with personality than the fact that I obtained my degree online. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranee Wright - Associated Content